UNABLE TO REMEMBER LAST PASSWORD. SO I NEED TO RESET. MAIL.

Customer Question
UNABLE TO REMEMBER LAST...

UNABLE TO REMEMBER LAST PASSWORD. SO I NEED TO RESET

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

MAIL

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE PASSWORD.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT NEW TECH

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD AND MAKE ADDRESS LABLES ON WINDOWS 10

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Which account have you forgotten the password *****?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.