It is running extremely slow in all areas. Have been trying…

Customer Question
It is running extremely...

It is running extremely slow in all areas. Have been trying to do some on line courses and it will not load or I have to back out and try again to get restarted. Also e-mail the same

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None because I'm not sure what to do

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Are you having issue on computer or email?