Why do I have restricted on phone 8109082286. Samsung. Since…

Customer Question
Why do I have...

Why do I have restricted on phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

Since Nov 2,2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Everytime I type password ***** computer says it doesn't match

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If your phone is showing as restricted you will need to enter a code to unrestrict it.

Who is your carrier?