It's frozen! I can't login and the battery life is depleting…

Customer Question
It's frozen! I can't...

It's frozen! I can't login and the battery life is depleting even though it's plugged into the outlet.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The computer...I am having trouble logging on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Microsoft Surface pro 4. Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Surface Pro? What have you tried so far?

It just now started. I tried powering off and on several times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I've had this tablet for 2 years, and have never had any problems or issues whatsoever

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

With the Surface connected to a wall outlet, press and hold the button on the Surface for up to a minute to restart it.

Let me know if that works for you?

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------