Locked out of my Apple account tried everything nothing

Customer Question
Locked out of my...

Locked out of my Apple account tried everything nothing works. How do I reset it to get I’m?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Try to change passwords but I don’t have assets to my account. No longer have that email address.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes bib not work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t remember the phone number or password ***** my old email address

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Want to be able to buy things through App Store
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Thank you. Can’t buy anything on internet or the apps. Can’t down load any thing. Need help to fix this.

To recover your Apple account you will need to fill in the online recovery form at:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Let me know if that works, or if you are getting any specific errors?