I I have a new iPhone and need my Google password. I use the…

Customer Question
I I have a...

I I have a new iPhone and need my Google password. I use the one I use on my computer for the request with the new phone. It is not correct. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Apple ID today, but Google maybe a couple of years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, someone from Apple helped me set up the new phone, but the Google request came after he left.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover your Google password, go to :

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

Pete, Computer Engineer