I had Skype on my computer but something went wrong with the…

Customer Question
I had Skype on...

I had Skype on my computer but something went wrong with the computer. How do I get Skype back on the computer

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Myh name is***** Skype number was XXXXX

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer? windows or Mac