I cannot search the web. I use bing and my provider is

Customer Question
I cannot search the...

I cannot search the web. I use bing and my provider is outdrs.net I cannot find my gateway go back feature any more

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

+

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Its a gateway n55s05u and I guess it's Microsoft windows 10 , There is a worn out sticker . "quad core?" It's happened about 3 days ago. I try to Bing (google) something and it wont search.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to know find my go back.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

it has windows 10 or other windows operating system

I said windows 10
Like what

was it working fine few days back?

I gave your assistant all the info. What more do you need?
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Which browser are you using..internet explorer, chrome , edge or firefox

This is a scam. I paid $5 so you could tell me to pay another $39?

if you are getting popup for additional premium service you may ignore it as its generated by the website and not me

if you need my assistance, let me know the browser you are using

Outdrs.net

are you chatting with me from the same computer on which the bing search is causing a problem

No you put me on my I phone

on your computer in the windows search box type edge and open it from search results

once edge window opens, type www.google.com and let me know if google page opens or not

I authorized &5 and you billed pay pal $48. Reverse that

This is a paid service. if you don't wish to pay, you may contact customer service

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

i will opt out

You are a scam o reporting to pay pal you ass holes