Incredimail informed me some days ago that there is a

Customer Question
Incredimail informed me...

Incredimail informed me some days ago that there is a problem and therefore it has shut down. This has happened a number of times before but the system has started up again. Can you please start up the system again as I have a number of important messages to access ? My address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

All incoming incredimail messages.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The computer is a Dell XPS, probably close to 10 years old. The OS is Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks....just a request for a re-connection thank you.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

your are not receiving emails on incredimail?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I've already revealed my personal details which perhaps I shouildn't have done, but I can't understand why you can't just go ahead and re-connect me . I'm not a young man so don't have the knowledge to bargain with you. If you can't do anything, then I'll just have to cancel incredimail and forget about the messages I've been waiting to receive.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK thanks
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Then shall I just wait until you inform me that you have had the chance to rectify the problem ?

There seems to be a payment failure please correct it from your justanswer myaccount page or you can contact customer service.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please let me know what your plan is and when the problem is likely to be fixed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have double checked my payment details and they are correct !

I will provide you my service and later i can ask customer care to check and fix it.

Click on the link, you will see a page opens scroll down down and click on I Agree button
it will install Elsinore which is the remote assistance tool once its installed i will be connected to your screen

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you Moses . I'm not doubting your honesty etc but I've previously been caught up in a big problem by allowing access. If you can't fix the problem from your end I'll just have to wait until my son arrives home from a holiday to check what I'm doing. This is not meant as an offensive message.

i respect your concern you must not allow any one on your computer till the time you know you are in contact with a legit company.

I would suggest you to wait rather being doubtful on connecting to the remote screen.

I can only fix it till the time i see the nature of error and problem with incredimail. I hope you understand.

I will let other experts to take a look at this if they have a different view.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks for your response and your assurances Moses. I look forward to a solution asap.
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 1 month ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Do you still need assistance?

Andy, Computer Consultant