I just got an insperion 11 3000 I have charged the battery…

Customer Question
I just got an...

I just got an insperion 11 3000 I have charged the battery and it will not turn on

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

I am currently on an ipad but the laptop is windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

It has no such slot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It just won’t turnon

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

can you provide me the service tag # located at the bottom panel of the laptop

Andy, Computer Consultant