The desk top is side way. HP 2000 ad window10. Went to

Customer Question
The desk top is...

The desk top is side way

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

HP 2000 ad window10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Went to setting, Display andand I could find the rightsetting

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I understand your concern please click on this link https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/fix-sideways-screen-computer and follow the instruction in order to fix the side way issue. Please let me know if it works for you.