I can't get in to my game the password doesn't work and I…

Customer Question
I can't get in...

I can't get in to my game the password *****'t work and I have tried changing it several times nothing works I may have tried to start another account but never played it. I just get so frustrated the last time I was able to use it was December 26

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Leovegas

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ipad4 I don't know about operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried resetting password ***** times since December 26

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I may have tried to get back in by setting up another account but ended up playing practice game

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

First, what is the exact title of the app you are trying to play? You mentioned "Leovegas" but is it the "LeoVegas Sports Betting" or the "LeoVegas – Casino, Sport and Live Casino" that you need to reset your password *****?

Leovegas casino

I will see what your options are but I am not able to remote into any mobile devices just computers.

What else do I need to get into my account?

And your just trying to sign into the app itself correct? Usually an app gives you several different ways to sign in such as by email, facebook, google, ect. Have you noticed this with this app?

Don't worry let me check some other things while your answering my last question.

Leovegas casino and sports user nameHCCRM0349862605

If you have already tried to reset your password ***** the website https://www.leovegas.com/en/casino/ and it has not worked, they provide this phone number on the same site 356-277-811 87

I would try the phone number directly if the reset password ***** not been working. I am personally restricted to access this information or website due to my location (United States, California LA area)

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

Or try and sign into the website instead of the app https://www.leovegas.com/en/casino/ and see if it lets you sign in. Maybe if you get in on the website instead you can find a way to change the password ***** it may not let you which is why the phone number may be best.

What country is the phone number in?

Sorry here you go for more info this may help even more.

Email - *****@******.***

Customer Service: UK free phone: 0808(###) ###-####or + 356 277 811 87 for an internationell call. You can also reach our support at the following email address:***@******.***

Switchboard to Leovegas offices in Sweden: +46 8 410 367 66

Switchboard to Leovegas office in Malta: +356 993 942 68

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Can you tell me what country that phone number is ***** and I accsesed leovegas on safari
The things you have suggested have not worked and I can't afford to phone these countries

Yes but if your in canada the UK free phone is 0808(###) ###-####or + 356 277 811 87 for an internationell call

If the cost or area phone numbers do not work for you or to expensive I would email***@******.***