Need to stop 2 auto payments that have been electronically…

Customer Question
Need to stop 2...

Need to stop 2 auto payments that have been electronically taken off of my Direct Express card before my next check as I so not know what they are for. The amounts&dates for Dec. are as follows Dec.4--$39.95 and the other one is Dec.5--$49.60. I am trying to get this straightened out as soon as possible. I also need to know how many months these pymnts have been being taken out of my acct. and the name and numbers of whomever the pymnts have been going to so I can work on getting my money back for all of the pymnts they have taken out of my acct. in total. Thank You Elizabeth I.*..

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I don't know that is the problem. I don't get copies of my transactions. I do know the name of one is called Score Senset don't know what that is andI have not agreed to any services of anything especially not knowing what it is nor do I know what the other transaction goes to or what it is. All I know is one is $49.60 and the other is for $39.95. I only found out that the amounts were being taken out this month when I weht to pay for Christmas gifts and I sisnt have enough moner in there, So I need to make sure that whomever is taking the money off my card cant do it again on my Jan. check. I should probably request a new card for more protection of those two transactions canat be taken out again. As soom as I get the name and numbers of whomever my money has been going to and for how many months they have been getting it then I can figure out how much exactly each person or whomever has been getting the money I should get reimbursed for from each one. I am disabled and live on disability and I barely make it the way it is so having this wxtra money being taken out makes it even harder. I just wish I had caught this sooner. Then I might have been able to have this ass straightened out and wouldn't have had the problem I had when trying to get my Christmas shopping done. Thank You for your quick response and for your help with this matter.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am not very computer savy its sad im almost 55 and just learning how to use a com[uter. It is a small laptop and it as a hp sticker on it and a small sticker on it that says intel inside. I don't know if that helps you any.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

It is suppose to be set to automatically do updates when they need to be done or are suppose to be done

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. Thank You for your help. Have a good evening.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello how are you this evening? Your direct card should have a phone number on the back of it so you are able to report any questionable charges that may show up on the card. You can then ask them to send you a new card to ensure it does not have unauthorized users ever again. If you don't have a number on the card, you can tell me the type of card (NOT THE CARD NUMBERS) and I can attempt finding the best phone number for you to call.

Andy, Computer Consultant