About 4 weeks ago I bought a new asus computer; already five…

Customer Question
About 4 weeks ago...

About 4 weeks ago I bought a new asus computer; already five times , it disconneted and I hae to restart. Also shows up: w diagnoti: deleting problems every time , dns server nor responding.

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

M32BF-BS01-CB

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About 4 weeks I bought the computer at best buy, tried to restart again, thatwas all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but it is frustating enough

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If you're having connection issuses

Please perform these steps:

Click the start menu button and open Settings (the gear icon)

On the Settings page click Network & Internet

From the vertical menu on the left side of the page select Status

At the bottom of the page click

Network Reset>>Reset Now

and confirm the reset.

The process takes about 5 minutes and requires a restart (you'll get a notification at the 2-minute-to-restart mark)

Once the process has finished try connecting again.

Let me know the result please.