My keyboard will not respond. The computer will start but…

Customer Question
My keyboard will not...

My keyboard will not respond

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

The computer will start but when I try to type in the password ***** keys don't reflect on the screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Model 726ohmw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Its newer ... i've tried to reboot it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

And its slow for some reason ...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

If your computer is running Windows 10, restart the computer and when the Windows logo appears immediately shut down the computer. Do this three times then on the fourth boot up let it boot past the Windows logo and select Safe Mode with Networking in the Advanced Boot Menu that appears. At the login screen in Safe Mode try to login and let me know the result.

restarted 4 times does not go into safe mode
im chatting with you on another computer

Make sure that you see the Windows logo first then press and hold the power button to shut off the computer. The Windows logo must appear first before the shutdown.

the problem is I dont see the window logo just my normal background each time

Ok, I understand.

If you shutdown right when it is trying to bring up the login screen that should work as well.

not working... nevermind ..dont need your services

Ok, no worries. If you change your mind I will be available for the next few hours to assist you.

Also, I would recommend trying a USB keyboard to regain access to the computer in the meantime.

I hope I dont get charged since my issue was not resolved

If you contact Just Answer customer service they will take care of it for you.

Have a good day.

David.