How do I join skpe and it through my computer or phone.

Customer Question
How do I join...

How do I join skpe and it through my computer or phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing maybe maybe we chat

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how you use it just hook me up and tell me how to use it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

To start using Skype, I recommend starting with the web based version - just click on the link below to open the Skype web page to create a new account and start using Skype:

click here

If you have trouble with any of the steps just let me know and I will help you complete the process so you can start using Skype.

Do you need further assistance?