I cant remember my password and I have trideeverything I…

Customer Question
Hi chris...

Hi chris. I cant remember my password ***** I have trideeverything I could think of and still cant get on. I need help

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

This is the password ***** getting on the computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a acer- aspire 5733-6607

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I haven't cause I don't remember tha password. I have tride all of my relatives names and still cant get on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all that I know of. other that I am getting old and decreped. I'm 78.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Do you know what version of Windows you have on your computer?

For example, if you have Windows 10, on the screen where you enter your password ***** sign in to the computer,

there are 3 icons in the lower right corner of the screen.

Network/Wi-Fi>>>Ease of Access>>Power

Does your screen look like that?

Windows 7.and yes I have the 3 icons only the one on the left is the ease of access and the other 2 on the right.

Thank you. Does the message say "The user name or password ***** *****" or does it say something

about the user profile?