I bought MS Office Home and Student 2013 in September 2015.

Customer Question
I bought MS Office...

I bought MS Office Home and Student 2013 in September 2015. I would like to install it on a new computer. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Inspiron 17 5000 series

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Win 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates installed a few days ago I have not tried to install Office 2013.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a Product KeyThe new computer has Office 365 that will expire Jan 3, 2018.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

What problem are you having when you attempt to install Office 2013 on the new computer? Or is it that you just want some help doing so?