I am trying to sign in but I don't have asus account, some…

Customer Question
Hi!, I am trying...

Hi!, I am trying to sign in but I don't have asus account, some where along the line I failed to do something . My other devices see my router but can not connect. Should I uninstall and start over? ###@??"""

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Good Question ! I'm lost. how do I do that? Where do I go?

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

What do you need help with today?