I haven't used my Skype in a year; just tried it and

Customer Question
I haven't used my...

I haven't used my Skype in a year; just tried it and couldn't get anywhere. I've changed phone numbers from a landline to a cell phone since then and I have a different email address. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I've no idea. How could I tell? I should have told you I'm using a ten-year old Mac.

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that since I retired ten years ago I've not been computer savvy.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Have you tried resetting the password?

without success

What error are you getting?

No, I don't want to continue. I'm upset I was not told it would cost an additional $31.

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you for telling me that. I appreciate it.

You are welcome