I have a DCS-522L camera and the problem is that my computer…

Customer Question
I have a DCS-522L...

I have a DCS-522L camera and the problem is that my computer will not recognize the camera

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software to connect your camera to your computer (e.g. Canon EOS Utility)? Is your software the latest version?

We use to have a camera that worked perfectly so I assume all software is okay but we got a new Charter modem my camera quit working

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Camera Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

My email address is***@******.*** but I still need the expert.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Is the camera connected to your network via a network cable or wireless?