I am still waiting for an answer. I am the one that has my…

Customer Question
Pearl I am still...

Pearl I am still waiting for an answer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am the one that has my Lenovo Thinkpad backed up on an external hard drive. Waiting to find some documents my late husband wrote before passing

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your ThinkPad?

Think Pad died I am now using an HP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have already paid waiting for help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please let me know what you are having difficulty with and I will walk you through step by step. First, connect the external hard drive to the computer. If the drive doesn't pop up on the screen, go into the search box on the bottom left of the screen and type computer. Once it comes up in the list, click on it or press enter on your keyboard. In the window that opens, look under the section that shows devices and drives. Look for the drive that is the external drive. Double click on it to get into it and access the files. Please reply with any questions and I will walk you through it.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert