You have shut me down again for a security check. To get…

Customer Question
Second opinion] you have...

Second opinion] you have shut me down again for a security check. To get past this, I need a mobile phone number, which I do not have. Nor do I have text on my landline. What do I do now?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is a very old Panasonic. No smartphone - no iPhone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

This is NOT an iPhone. it is simply a phone - no bells and whistles - just a plain old phone. I have attempted to bypass the requirement for a mobile number but of course that isn't allowed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Please stress that I DO NOT have a smartphone or an iPhone. it is just a phone I pay $16.95 a month for in case I have an emergency. I do not understand why you keep doing stuff like this to me.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer replied 6 months ago
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

What service are you talking about? Who you paid $16.95 monthly?

Thank you.

Facebook is the Company that have twice taken my page, photos, friends, conversations, etc., off their site with absolutely no valid reason.
The company to whom I pay $16.95 monthly to is Sears, which was recently taken over by Scotiabank. I believe the original provider is Rogers Cablesystems but I am not totally sure about that.