My password was changed the message said 7 days ago. I was…

Customer Question
My password ***** changed the...
My password ***** changed the message said 7 days ago. I was not notified. All I am asking for is a way out of this mess. I want to set up a new pass word.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

What account are you referring to? Are you trying to fix the password ***** an email account, apple id, computer profile? Let me know so I can further assist.

My computer asked me for my Google password. They told me it had been change 6 or 7 days ago.
I tried to follow their directions to reset the pass word. They tried to call me at my NY phone. I left NY in mid October so the phone number they were using was incorrect. I have informed the of my FL phone:(###) ###-####

I am not able to remote into your computer due to payment failure however, here is what you need to do to fix your issue.

You will need to go to https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery and enter your google email address. Then answer the questions the best you can. If you are not sure of one, there is a "try a different question" link at the bottom of each question window.

Then you can try and sign in with your google email and new password ***** whatever you were needling it for.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.