Need a new password for my google account. The password, do…

Customer Question
Need a new password...

Need a new password ***** my google account

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The password, do not know it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Nextbook Ares 11A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

11.6"TabletPC withAndroid 5.1 System

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you retrive my old password, or do I half to change it?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

You will need to go to https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery and enter your google email address. Then answer the questions the best you can. If you are not sure of one, there is a "try a different question" link at the bottom of each question window.

Then you can try and sign in with your google email and new password ***** whatever you were needling it for.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.