Can I uninstall Facebook to get rid of unwanted friends and…

Customer Question
Can I uninstall Facebook...

Can I uninstall Facebook to get rid of unwanted friends and then reinstall it?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

DOS I think

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Facebook?

I haven't I didn't want to screw things up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just how to do that. Thank You

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Uninstalling Facebook will not remove friends.

I have never heard of you people before and I DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK!! Please put the money back where you got it and do it now!!