Dish is broken. Microvave oven. Dell. Microvave oven dish is…

Customer Question
Dish is broken Technician's...

Dish is broken

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Microvave oven

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Microvave oven dish is broke in half

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you tell me the model number of your microwave please, I can then help you source a replacement tray to purchase.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.