I just bought the Lenovo 80k32882 pen. how do I install it.

Customer Question
I just bought the...

I just bought the Lenovo 80k32882 pen. how do I install it

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

910

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Not much there is no instructions and nothing on thee web. I there a driver I can download

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

131kb signature wind0ws 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I have no instructions, so nothing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

Hopefully I can help this going fast for you. Here below I provided a manual, please go to Page 24 and 25, or the PDF page 40 and 41.

https://cdn.cnetcontent.com/db/73/db7341d1-9fda-4702-b4a5-f2de1b1fbd6a.pdf

When finished with your question, please give me a 5 Star Rating then click on the Submit Button so I will get credit for helping you or use the 'Reply' option to continue with your question until you have reached an answer.