I just paid your offer for $49 I thought I was paid up until…

Customer Question
I just paid your...

I just paid your offer for $49 I thought I was paid up until next year

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

LG

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

The computer is working fine.Is that a scam

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Why did I have to pay now?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

How can I help?

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.