I ordered an RCA Tablet No. RCA RCT6So3W12 and installed…

Customer Question
I ordered an RCA...

I ordered an RCA Tablet No. RCA RCT6So3W12 and installed some of my information but I returned it as it unacceptable for my needs. How do I

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your RCA tablet?

Cancel this device from my accounts (Google) ie./

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RCA tablet?

I put in my EM address,etc. I returned it yesterday at our Post Office.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I cancel that information, from my accounts?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To remove the Tablet from your Google account:

1. Use your phone's browser to go to myaccount.google.com.
  2. In the "Sign-in & security" section, touch Device activity & notification.
  3. In the "Recently used devices" section, touch Review devices.
  4. Touch the device you want to remove > Remove.

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.