I can't remember my google password or change it. My ail and…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my google password ***** change it

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My ail and the ability to download onhub wifi solfware

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Can't remember I'm 74

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

No it's new just got yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No I'm good

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Explorer

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

no

What problem are you having when you attempt to reset your password?

They send a code number, I put in in and hen they say enter my password ***** they say is the wrong password

If they send you a code, you don't need the password. Are you doing that on the computer?

I tried that but the same results, wrong password
I am doing this on the PC

Okay. Are you still against me remotely connecting and fixing this for you?

I am

When you are sent a code, why are you asked for a password?

When I try to log on to email google

After you attempt to reset the password, you are given a code. When you get the code, you are supposed to enter it on the page that asks for the code. When you do that, you will be given the option to reset the password. What are you doing on your end?

But that's not what happens, it just loops back enter password ***** password ***** *****

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

All day yesterday, what a waste of time
I can't get my email because I can't remember r change my password.
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!