I am presently also on hold with sasktel. i'm calling

Customer Question
I am presently also...

I am presently also on hold with sasktel. i'm calling regarding our email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

, we disconnected our landline this week and they closed our account. last night the help told me to call today. is this something you can fix?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Either phone or computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sorry i missed the earlier question. i believe it is outlook express

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Should i hang up the phone?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Sasktel. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with Sasktel. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Am presently speaking to a support person and he is also checking into it
Not now as the support is helping me, but thanks.

ok

My problem is solved; thanks mainly to my son in law who came and was able to figure out where the problem was. Thank you.

Glad to hear you got it resolved!

Is there anything else I can help you with?