I had office installed on my computer in may of 2017 The…

Customer Question
I had office installed...

I had office installed on my computer in may of 2017 The excel workbook that i have is password ***** and that is fine. I finished my 2017 workbook page and I wanted to insert 2018 new page and it will not let me do it.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 7 prem

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

Don't understand your question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I had office 2010 and bought office 2016 in may when they installed it is when my problems started. I also bought a program called assurd thinking that would solve my questions boy was that a waste of time and money. LOL

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

I enjoy working on Excel issues and would be happy to help you today. It doesn't show you are online to view this page but if you could either send the workbook to me to work on it for you or we can do a secure connect where I share screens so you don't have to send the file to me on here. Either way works for me.

Why don't you just call me. It would make it a lot easier if you(###) ###-####
I just got a notice for a charge for 31 bucks and now you want to charge me an additional 39 I don't think so.

Please disregard the splash screen ad. That's not me sending that. I try to warn ahead of time in my opening about that. You can click the X on the ad.

I can't call or remote connect into your computer without the additional charge. If you're willing to work with me on here, I can keep it with the first question charge no matter how long it takes.

I really want to work on your Excel issue so if you'd still be willing, let me know. I wasn't kidding about enjoying working on Excel questions.

My charge account was billed 36.00 and I am completely dissatisfied I would like a credit for the charge. You can have you superior call me at(###) ###-#### No one helped me or even tried. I spent 3 hours screwing with this and I can't believe in this day and age someone wouldn't do what I asked.
We don't operate like that with a supervisor. What you're seeing if the pre auth if you were to work with an expert. Not an actual charge. If you're wanting a refund, I can get you to customer service to get you your deposit back.If you'd like to work with me, I'd still love to help. I can't call as the basic question doesn't cover this. I believe i can solve your issue without calling but most excel issues require a visual copy or visual to fully troubleshoot.Let me know how'd you like to proceed. I still would love to assist.
Get me to customer service as I did not realize that Microsoft was sending me to and outside vendor. I have no interest in doing business with your company sorry.

Ok

Tech Support Specialist: carlo-cssm,
 replied 6 months ago
carlo-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!