I have another person with rights to edit my site, but she…

Customer Question
I have another person...

I have another person with rights to edit my site, but she can't access because it says that I need to close the editor. I think i did that, any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The editor

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell T7500 Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I Go to the editor, and click logout. She says her message is that I need to close...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you are using Wordpress, or something else?