I cannot sign into my Skype account. I tried to download the…

Customer Question
I cannot sign into...

I cannot sign into my Skype account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I tried to download the latest Skype app last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I've had a Skype a/c for years but all of a sudden I can not access it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

What is the error message you are getting when you try to sign in to your skype account and are you using a windows or mac computer to use skype?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

The message is ' sorry there is a problem with your account sign in on your browser to alive.com"

OK have you tried sign in to your skype account using login.live.com

Am I talking with a Microsoft staffer?

This is Justanswer.com which is a independent tech support providing site with verified experts.Microsoft doesn't have support for these kind of issue.We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403#bbbseal Please let me know whether you wish to continue with our tech support or not.