I set up my Microsoft account last night and used PayPal for…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I set...

Second opinion] I set up my Microsoft account last night and used PayPal for any charges I might want to use in games. Now I can't remember the password ***** this account.***@******.***: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I have Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your PayPal?

Right before Christmas.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I had set up FB page for years. Couldn't remember my password ***** it cancelled the account. I tried to set up a new fb account and it cancelled it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Do you now have access to your***@******.*** inbox?

If so, please check it for an email from the Microsoft Account Team.

In the body of the email is a 7 digit code that I need to reset your password.

Please send me the code as soon as you receive it. It is not a password.