2 of my email accounts have vanished.

Customer Question
2 of my email...

2 of my email accounts have vanished

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***, and***@******.*** are the two missing accts

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Chrome on desktop and on tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yahoo keeps the [email protected] login up can't add the other 2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so tku

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1 is orig yahoo acct, 1 was verizon now at yahoo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

I am not sure what you mean by 'vanished'.

You are using a chrome browser from what you said. Not an email client where you click the envelope on your taskbar/desktop

and see all of your email?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

figured it out myself tks

Ok,

Please go here for a refund. Have a safe holiday!

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0