I dont know it will not sign me into Google chrome I am a…

Customer Question
I dont know it...

I dont know it will not sign me into Google chrome I am a seventy year old and cant remember my password ***** I am in respite care at presant and my books are at my home

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My farmville game

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

It is a TOSHIBA windows 7 I think its a laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Toshiba Satellite I dont see any other writing on it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to my knowleage

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how do I get my games back please its the only way I can get tired so I can sleep

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

can you reset the gmail password ***** i give you the password ***** link or you want me to remote connect and reset it for you.