My pc wont boot up. is there a key that I could use to try…

Customer Question
My pc wont boot...

My pc wont boot up. is there a key that I could use to try to boot up

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

The main screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway NE56R52U

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

A couple of days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but I think it is under warrante

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Gateway. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Can you clarify boot up? Are there any lights on at all when you plug in the power or when you try to start it?

We have to determine if it can get power before we try to use a usb or key to recover. If it wont power on, it wont read

them.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?