How do i reset my microsoft account thanks. I am not sure…

Customer Question
How do i reset...

How do i reset my microsoft account thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am not sure how do i check to

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have a surface pro tablet

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Surface Pro?

And don't know how forest my password

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Surface Pro?

I tried password ***** they are not working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure just got to reset mt password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

To reset your Microsoft account click on the link given below and follow the reset steps.

Let me know if you need any assistance.

https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx