I cannot access the Internet, Micrrosoft says the problem…

Customer Question
Hi' I cannot access...

Hi' I cannot access the Internet, Micrrosoft says the problem lies with the modem, Telstra claim the modem is working fine ! HELP. Dennix

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Pearl did you get my first message ?

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes with my ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks Pearl, I am frustrated, l feel like the meat in the sandwich

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

So which device are you having issue in accessing the internet?

As I said earlier, both Microsott and Telstra say the problem isn't their responsibility. So if they don't know how the hell would I.
I,will take my computer to a licensed repairer.
Thanks Dennis

Dear Dennix,

Just see you get internet on other devices. If so, we can confirm modem is fine..

Besides, you didn't answer my previous post. Its on what device you are having trouble accessing Internet