I have found out that my computer hasn't been updated since…

Customer Question
I have found out...

I have found out that my computer hasn't been updated since Nov'16 and this is causing my Security system to not work properly. I have started the "check for updates" but it it is taking a long time. Will what I have done work or is there something that you can or need to do to fix the problem?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

ASUS and Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have only found out today but the last update was done in November, 2016.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Did you ever get any errors when trying to update windows?

I am waiting for an answer I don't know what all the goings on are about can't you just answer my question please?

I need more details before helping you out

I do not recall having any problems but it was along time ago.
I have to leave for now, can I get back to you later? please leave instructions on how to do so.
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hello, I see that you have requested to work with a new expert.

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

Would you like remote assistance with this?