My Instagram was hacked by Russians and no one at instagram…

Customer Question
My Instagram was hacked...

My Instagram was hacked by Russians and no one at instagram has hepled me for three weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Instagram?

I can't update they stole my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Here is the letter I just sent instagram: Dear Instagram Security,Please help me restore my account back to it’s rightful owner me! It was hacked and stolen over three weeks ago.This is my seventh time writing this email to you. I followed the link that you were kind enough to send and it yielded me a new accountnot my old stolen one. Please send it again! I have since this started opened a new Lisagfit account with three posts.Previously I had tried calling and messaging but no one has gotten back to me the user name should be:Lisagfit,email:***@******.***phone #(###) ###-####the person who hacked/stole my account has changed all that info. from my Facebook page you can accessit, however I have no access to it at all.: https://www.instagram.com/vtdbf1fyzvds5b/someone changed all that info to:vtdbf1fyzvds5band the email ***@******.***and the current mobile is: +79096039217now I don’t know what it is?Please try again to help me get my account back!My Instagram Page was stolen on approximately December 7th. I have sent numerous emails and the only thing that Instagram hassent back was a link that sent me to set up a new page. I set up a new page with three posts total
I want my orginal page back that has my 1,792 posts, 3,481followers and the 5,727 pages that I am followinghere is the Instagram page that used to be mine: https://www.instagram.com/vtdbf1fyzvds5b ***@******.***and the current mobile is: +79096039217Sincerely,Lisa GHttp:www.lisagfitness.comLisa GoldenthalLisa GScreen Shot 2017-12-02 at 5.44.31 AM.png

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Three weeks

Are you using Windows or mac?

Thanks

Kris

Mac

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

No
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Stop contacting me

Sure, no problem.

Andy, Computer Consultant