Need to find my pw for wifi att728 hook up for printer. I…

Customer Question
Need to find my...

Need to find my pw for wifi att728 hook up for printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I did not..had a tech give it to me tonight when he inswtalled printer...printer went off line AND I NEED IT.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

LAPTOP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

IS THERE A CHARGE?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The AT&T internet modem will have a label on the side or bottom with your wireless network information on it. Your WiFi password ***** be on the label beside Network Key.
Did you find it?