Need to know if I have subscription to hulu 40.00 can I add…

Customer Question
Hi need to know...

Hi need to know if I have subscription to hulu 40.00 can I add it to my 17.3 laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Win 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No just wanted to know if I can add my laptop to hulu or have 2 devices

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Know just can I add it since iam paying 40.00 per month

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

Yes you can. If you need help and with faster service to set it up for you, I can connect to you via Remote Support to your computer and get your problem fixed, is that something you would be interested in?

Andy, Computer Consultant