I have a e-mail yahoo.com it is but I do longer have the…

Customer Question
I have a e-mail...

I have a e-mail yahoo.com it is***@******.*** but I do longer have the phone number and I have no access to the other e-mail ( I for got everything about it.) How do I take that phone off?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It is the phone number that I no longer have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to get into my e-mail before the third of Jan. I am moving and will not have the internet. I have an account that is sending me stuff to this e-mail and I cannot change the e-mail at the other account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

We may have to go through a few security protocols to see about getting back into your account.

With faster service I can connect to you via Remote Support to your computer and get your problem fixed, is that something you would be interested in?