My credit card was billed today for $47.99 for purchase I…

Customer Question
My credit card was billed...
My credit card was billed today for $47.99 for purchase I did not make
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What is the purchase description?

Bigo Live 1550 Diamond #7152000
What did you find?

Do you have any family members that use your phone/tablet/computer that could've made the purchase?

No

It seems to be associated with a mobile game. Have you contacted your bank at all yet?

not yet it's to late will try tomorrow. I thought you would take care of the problem .
What has the bank have to do with the charge

I unfortunately do not have access to your banking information to have the charge reversed for you. If you call the bank and tell them that the charge was fraudulent, they will help to get it refunded to you

Thanks Hope you are correct. Happy New Year to you

Thank you, ***** ***** you have a happy new year also!

Would you mind rating my service?