Needs apple password changed.Is not working through my

Customer Question
Needs apple password *****...

Needs apple password ***** not working through my email!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Maybe 3 months ago.never worked after that. I do not use apple I.d very often.went to the apple store and they told me they do not do this!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I did not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I do,not think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please provide your email address.

My email address is (*****@******.***
Do not want any other help! Please let me change my password!
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

Thank you. I believe that is***@******.*** right?

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for

contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.