My daugther made a skype acct years ago for us since then i…

Customer Question
My daugther made a...

My daugther made a skype acct years ago for us since then i married and go a new phone number so now i want to open a new acct but i screwed it up im no good with computers i need to redo undo and need help to open a new skype acct HELP

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Hp windows is that it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

Couple a days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a fee i dont remember paying or about my daughter did i dont know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when opening a new Skype account?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.