I tried to sign into my main email account this morning and…

Customer Question
I tried to sign...

I tried to sign into my main email account this morning and was told my password ***** changed 5 days ago. I Have not changed any passwords and, in fact trying to get all email sent to that email account with the same password. How do I revert it back to what it was??

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not right now.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes,(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of---just dont want that password *****

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

gmail.com
sorry, cant afford any more "help"

I understand.

Gmail's password ***** system does not offer many options, but I have given them all below. If all else fails, you can always create a new free Gmail account.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Gmail/Google password:
- Click the following link: https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount
- Enter the email address that you wish to reset the password *****
- Click the Submit button
- Answer the questions on the following screen
- Now you will be able to reset your password

Is there anything else that I can help you with?

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason